Preschool & Prekindergarten
Preschool — The child needs to be 3 years old before August 1st.
Prekindergarten — The child needs to be 4 years old before August 1st.
All children must be potty-trained prior to starting preschool or prekindergarten.
- All children require love, acceptance, guidance, faith, protection, security, and independence.
- Our purpose is to meet the needs of each child in a loving sharing atmosphere.
- Bible stories and Bible verses will be read to the children.
- The classes will be taught from a Christian perspective.
We Learn As We Play....
- To get along
- To work together
- To work independently
- To share
- To count
- To explore
- To use new words
- To plan
- To listen
- To learn about our world God created
- To know God loves us!
Whole Child Approach to Education
At Shining Stars, we use a whole-child approach to education, which emphasizes physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual developmental stages. All stages of development are considered equally important. Children learn best as they actively participate in different activities. Our program's goal is to have your child well-prepared for Kindergarten and beyond.
Class Sections & Times
Tuesday and Thursday 8:15 am - 10:45 am
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm