* All employees must be an active member of a church that is in agreement with the statement of belief of Lafayette Christian School.
* All employees must pass an extended criminal history clearance before hire.
- Lead classroom in the absence of teacher. Must be available at varying school hours and possibly last minute.
- Age: 17 or older
- Times: 3:15-6, Monday – Friday
- Duties: oversee homework, distribute a snack, supervise outside play activities, design a schedule, clean areas utilized, demonstrate an understanding of child development
- Training: CPR certification is preferred, although training will be offered
- Pay: Hourly pay of $10.51, paid semi-monthly, with 9 days of paid holidays
How to Apply
Please email Michelle Tuinstra, Interim Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org with letter of interest.