Welcome New Families!
We are so excited that you are joining the LCS family! As a new family, we know you have questions about how to get enrolled, prepare for the upcoming school year, and explore the many activities in which your child can get involved. We have several important items to share with you below as you prepare to join the LCS family.
Ways to Get Connected & Start Successfully at LCS
- Watch for an email in late July with back-to-school information.
- Attend our Back-to-School Open House & Picnic on Friday, August 11 starting at 5 pm. At this Open House families can visit the classrooms, drop off school supplies, and meet teachers before the start of school.
- Check out our Parent Page for information like school supply lists, the Parent/Student Handbook, immunization requirements, and more.
- Visit the LCS Spiritwear store for your favorite school spirit item – t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, and more! Click here to shop online.
- We are collecting stories to highlight and celebrate our new LCS families, and we would love to get to know you better! Your family’s testimonial may be used on our website, social media, or other promotional materials. If you’re willing to share, please click here to get started!